Swimming Pool Safety Inspection Gold Coast
APBI Gold Coast conduct swimming pool safety inspections across Gold Coast, Helensvale, Robinvale and inland Queensland.
SWIMMING POOL INSPECTION GOLD COAST
Pool safety laws are necessary to keep young children safe and save lives. There is now one pool safety standard in Queensland, designed to increase pool safety and simplify pool safety laws. From 1st December, 2015, it is mandatory that all regulated pools comply with the standard as set out by the QBCC. You can download their compliance document here;
APBI Gold Coast complete swimming pool safety inspections across Gold Coast, Helensvale, Robina and inland Queensland.
- Ensure your family, especially kids, are safe around the pool and engage an Inspector to identify any fault prior to negotiating a price or bidding on a property:
- To provide advice to a home owner, agent, or prospective purchaser regarding the pool safety at the date and time of inspection;
- To report on the condition of:
- Swimming pool/Spa structure,
- Surrounding fence and barriers;
- Poolside environment.
- Download a sample report
Pool Safety Inspection Report emailed or posted within 24 hours of inspection.
We liaise with agents and vendors for access to property;